Thursday, October 4, 2012

Falling into place

Today was a good day. My hunger levels weren't as high, and when they did peak I was able to satisfy them with a healthy snack. I purchased some more groceries so now I can have my wonderful/marvelous breakfast of pancakes w/ strawberries and whipped cream and eggs. I'm a little nervous about how I'm going to deal with this weekend since I have to work during dinner time, but I think if I either eat before I go or just eat a salad I should be ok. It's nice when things fall back into place. I'm starting to feel more like me again. The deep depression that I have been in for so long seems to be lifting, hopefully for forever. Enough with the depressing talk, I have great news. My weight this morning was -2.6lbs. Yes, that's right, I lost almost 3lbs in 1 day. WOOT WOOT! I know the weight I'm loosing right now is just because my body is in shock and cleaning itself out, but it's wonderful to see the number drop.

Weight: 236.6 (go me!)
Water: 8 glasses.
Exercise: (Does walking around Walmart shopping count?)
Calorie count: 1564
Calorie Deficit: 166

According to Myfitnesspal If every day was like today I would weigh 230.3 in 5 weeks. I think this is going to be an attainable goal.

Dinner today was Taco Pizza The way I made it, each serving was only 445 calories for 2 slices of pizza. This is one of the best pizzas that I have ever eaten. I hope you give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment