Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Challenge day 11 out of 30 - In a funk

I know I've been quiet for several days, but for whatever reason I've just been in this funk. I'm not sure what's going on, but I think I may be done with it.. I'm hoping. Yesterday was my "bad" day. I went over my daily points and dipped into my weekly points. Now going over points isn't necessarily a bad thing, but the way I did it was not a good thing. I did track everything I ate, and I ate like crazy too. I had 14 points for breakfast, 5 for lunch and 18 for dinner plus 4 for snack, so that's a grand total of 41 points. Not bad since there are many people that use up their weekly points and that's the point of weekly points, to use. But my choices weren't the best on the food I ate, and because my choices weren't great, I gained .7lbs. I'm not upset by it, everyone at somepoint has days where they just don't feel like doing anything, and that was my day yesterday. I did good by tracking everything that I did eat and realizing what I was doing. I just have to make sure that I make better choices next time, and part of why I was making bad choices is because I ran out of some of my go-to foods and just thought I could wing it, I couldn't. I have to remember I can't do this. Another reason that I gained (and I actually may not have because I found a kit kat under my scale) is because I haven't worked out since Friday. Because I started feeling muscle weakness and having "tired" legs when exercising I decided to give myself a break and not work out, but last night I did do a little something. I did 20 basic crunches, 20 cross-over crunches, and 20 reverse crunches, or at least that's what I'm calling them. I laid on the floor and raised my legs up to a 90 degree angle from the floor then lowered them back down. It was quite hard. Oh and I did 10 push ups. Not a great start to getting started again, but it was a start. I plan on doing just as much today if not more (shooting for more especially the push ups). I'm glad I'm out of my funk, (at least I hope I am) and I'm back to being 150% commited. I have worked so hard to loose the weight I have, that I really don't want to gain it all back in just a few short days because I have gained that amount back plus some. I've gained 30lbs in 30 days, and I've gained 20lbs in 30 days, I know how easy it is to gain... I will succeed and reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment